Aphicide Plus 100ml - Efekto
Reg. No. L8780 Act No. 36 of 1947 N-AR1162
A systemic suspension concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for use in the home garden to control sucking insects, as indicated on the label, on conifers, roses and other ornamentals.
- Systemic action – absorbed by foliage.
- Effective against most sucking insects.
- Works from the inside out.
- 20 g/l active – Easy measurable.
- Provides long term control measurement.
Size: 100 ml | 1l
- Handle with care.
- May cause skin and eye irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish and wildlife.
- Toxic to bees.
- Store in a cool place under lock and key away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and show him this label.
Active Ingredient: - Imidacloprid (chloro-nicotinyl) 20 g/l (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Avoid inhalation of spray mist / fumes.
- Avoid eye and skin contact.
- Wear protective clothing and wash this after use.
- Wash with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact. Wash contaminated clothing after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst handling or applying the insecticide or before work clothes have been removed and hands and face washed.
- Clean spray applicators immediately after use and dispose of rinse water where it cannot contaminate crops, grazing, rivers or dams.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, eating utensils and drinking water.
- Destroy empty container by perforation and flattening and do not use for any other purpose.
- Keep children and pets away from treated area until Aphicide Plus is dry.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Aphicide Plus, please click here to download the