G49 Wetter 100ml - Efekto
Reg. No. L3790 Act No. 36 of 1947
A surfactant that increases the wetting and spreading properties of spray solutions and enhances the activity of various pesticides.
- Non-phytotoxic and biodegradable.
- Unique formulation improves efficiency of pesticides.
- Excellent emulsion stability in cold water.
- Reduces evaporation of spray solution before and after reaching the target surface.
- Allows improved spreading and sticking to leaf surfaces due to reducing surface tension of spray droplet.
- Does well on weeds with waxy leaf surfaces such as annual grasses.
Size: 100 ml
EFEKTO SKU: 20654
- Adhere to all label warnings that apply to the product or products, with which G 49 is to be used.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Store away from food, feeds, seed, fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Active Ingredient:- Isotridecanol (alkylpolyethylene glycol ether) 918 g/l (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Do not inhale the spray mist.
- Wear protective clothing, overalls, rubber boots and gloves when handling the product.
- Wash contaminated clothing after use.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use and after accidental skin contact.
- In the case of eye contact flush eyes with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying or before washing hands and face and change of clothing.
- Prevent drift of spray mist onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams or areas not under treatment.
- Thoroughly clean applicator after use and dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate the environment, food, grazing and water sources.
- TRIPLE RINSE empty containers in the following manner: Invert the empty container over the spray or mixing tank and allow draining for at least 30 seconds after the flow has slowed down to a drip. Thereafter rinse the container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10 % of that of the container. Add the rinsing to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container in the prescribed manner.
- Destroy the container by perforation and flattening and dispose of it in a safe way.
- Never reuse the empty container for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food, feeds, drinking water and eating utensils.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of G49 Wetter, please click here to download the