Hormoban APM 100ml - Efekto
Reg. No. L0412 N-AR 0134 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130198
A water miscible concentrate herbicide for the control of broadleaf weeds, as listed in lawns and turf.
- Broad spectrum broad leaf weed control.
- Contains two powerful herbicides for selective control of common broad-leaved weeds in turf.
- Controls a wide range of weeds.
- Does not kill grass lawn- when used according to directions.
- Highly effective when correctly applied.
Sizes: 100 ml | 1 l
EFEKTO SKU: 20523 | 32186
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous when swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. May cause skin and eye irritation.
- Toxic to fish and bees.
- Store away from food, feeds, seed, other agricultural chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Active Ingredients:- Dicamba (Benzoic acid) 100 g/l (as Aminopropylmorpholine salt); MCPA (Phenoxy compound) 250 g/l (as Aminopropylmorpholine salt) (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying, mixing, before washing hands and face, change of clothing.
- Clean applicator with a household ammonia solution (1%) before using with other material. Let solution stand for several hours, preferably overnight. Rinse at least twice.
- This applicator should not be used for applying chemicals other than herbicides. Dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate food, grazing, rivers or dams.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container. Add the rinse water to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container in the prescribed manner.
- Destroy empty container by perforation and flattening and never use for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Hormoban APM, please click here to download the