Karbaspray 200gr - Efekto
Act No. 36 of 1947: Reg. No. L2569 / N-AR 0135 / W130189
A wettable powder insecticide for home, garden and public health. Residual contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed
- Broad spectrum insecticide.
- Well known lawn caterpillar insecticide.
- For use on a wide variety of roses, ornamentals and fruit trees.
Size: 50g | 200g | 500g
EFEKTO SKU: 16158 | 20689 | 20697
- DO NOT APPLY KARBASPRAY TO KIEFFER AND FORELLE PEAR VARIETIES AND QUINCES.
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous by swallowing, absorption through the skin and inhalation.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Active Ingredient:- Carbaryl (Carbamate) 850 g/kg (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Do not inhale insecticide dust or spray mist.
- Wash with soap and water after accidental skin contact.
- Wear rubber gloves and a suitable mask when mixing and applying.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying or before washing hands and face.
- Prevent drift onto other crops, grazing, rivers and dams.
- Clean applicator before using with other material.
- Dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate food, grazing, rivers or dams.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Karbaspray, please click here to download the