Malasol 100gr - Efekto
Reg. No. L1353 G635 N-AR0137 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130186
An emulsifiable concentrate insecticide for the control of certain pests in the home and garden. A contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
Sizes: 100 ml | 200 ml | 500 ml
SKU: 20785 | 20806 | 20849 | 32187
- Do not apply to cucurbits unless plants are dry.
- Do not use where milk is processed or stored.
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous by contact, swallowing and inhalation.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Flammable: do not store or use near open flame.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Keep container well closed.
- The water diluted spray might cause slight staining of walls painted with distemper or similar paints.
Active Ingredient:- Mercaptothion (Organophosphate) 500 g/l (CAUTION/VERSIGTIG)
- Wear protective clothing whilst mixing and applying (rubber gloves, boots and a face shield).
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- Wash with soap and water after accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying or before washing hands and face.
- Prevent drift of spray onto other crops or areas not under treatment.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, eating utensils and water.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Malasol, please click here to download the