Roundup Weedkiller Concentrate 140ml - Efekto
Act No. 36 of 1947: L4481
Herbicide for home garden use only. A foliar applied systemic herbicide, with little or no soil activity, for the control of many annual and perennial weeds in the home garden.
Do not use on lawns or other wanted plants.
- Systemic herbicide kills weeds and grasses down to the roots.
- No toxic residual in soils.
- Broad spectrum, non-selective herbicide.
- Kills weeds and grasses, roots and all.
Size: 140ml | 280ml | 540ml | 1l
SKU: 34726 | 34727 | 34728 | 34729
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Irritating to skin and eyes.
- Do not smoke eat or drink while using.
- Store under lock and keep away from food, feedstuff, seed, fertilisers and agricultural chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ROUNDUP® can be corrosive to zinc lined spray pumps.
- Do not mix, store or apply ROUNDUP® spray solutions in galvanized steel or unlined steel (except stainless steel) containers or spray pumps.
- ROUNDUP® can react with such containers to produce hydrogen gas which may form a highly combustible and explosive gas mixture.
Active Ingredients:- 360g glyphosate (glycine) a.e. / l (contains 486 g/l isopropylamine salt of glyphosate) (CAUTION / VERSIGTIG)
- Do not breathe fumes or spray mist.
- In case of accidental contact with the skin or eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water, and get medical attention if necessary.
- SPRAY DRIFT OR DIRECT CONTACT ONTO LEAVES OR GREEN STEMS OF DESIRABLE PLANTS CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS DAMAGE. ROUNDUP is absorbed through green bark, leaves and fruit. Spray only target plants. Contact with desirable vegetation, either direct or by spray drift, must be avoided.
- Trees and shrubs with green or immature bark should be shielded from spray contact.
- Pruning wounds should be allowed to dry (± 10 days) before spraying ROUNDUP.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
Use only as directed:
- General information ROUNDUP is a foliar absorbed, systemic, postemergence herbicide with no or little soil activity.
- It is slow acting and maximum effect may only be achieved 2 to 4 weeks after application.
- ROUNDUP works best on lush, vigorously growing weeds which are actively translocating nutrients into roots, bulbs, rhizomes and stolons. If weeds are mown or prior to treatment with ROUNDUP allow adequate time to elapse for re-growth of sufficient absorptive leaf area before spraying. Because of no pre-emergence activity on weeds, repeat applications of ROUNDUP will be necessary to maintain season long weed control.
- Rain within 4 – 6 hours of application can reduce the efficacy of ROUNDUP on weeds.
- ROUNDUP should only be applied through spray equipment that is clean and free of rust. Internal sedimentations of wettable powders should be removed. Avoid high pressure, resulting in small droplets and spray drift which can damage desirable plants.
- AN EVEN DROPLET DISTRIBUTION ON THE TARGET WEEDS IS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD RESULTS. Always use clean water.
- For use as a foliar spray on weeds in paving, and other areas around the house.
- Apply as a fine even spray and avoid run-off of the mixture.
- Apply to actively growing weeds and not to weeds suffering from moisture stress, senescence or cold stress.
- Perennial weeds should be sprayed when flowering is initiated or in mid-summer to early autumn.
- Certain perennial weeds (e.g Bramble) will require repeat applications on re-growth.
- Allow plants to die before any cultivation.
- One litre of spray solution should spray 10-20 m⊃.
- Dilution rates: % ROUNDUP® (ml) 1 litre water.
- 3% – 30
- 4% – 40
- 4.5% – 45
- For the control of young grasses and broadleaf weeds (up to 8 leaf stage) – 3 % (30 ml / 1l water)
- For the control of established annual grasses, broadleaf and certain perennial weeds: 3 – 4.5 % (30 – 45 ml / 1l water)