Turfweeder APM 200ml - Efekto
Reg. No. L4198 Act No. 36 of 1947 N-AR0538 W130283
A selective weedkiller as a solution for the control of a wide range of broadleaf weeds as listed in turf and lawns
- Broad spectrum weed control.
- Contains three powerful herbicides for selective control of common broad-leaved weeds in turf.
- Controls a wide range of weeds.
- Does not kill grass lawn- when used according to directions.
- Highly effective when correctly applied.
Size: 200 ml | 1 l
EFEKTO SKU: 31441 | 31657
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous if absorbed through the skin, swallowed or inhaled.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wild life.
- Store under lock and key.
- Store away from food, feed, fertilizer and seeds.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Dicamba (Benzoic acid) 90 g/l (as Aminopropylmorpholine salt) ; MCPA (Phenoxy compound) 118 g/l (as Aminopropylmorpholine salt) ; 2,4-D (phenoxy compound) 135 g/l (as Aminopropylmorpholine salt) (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Do not inhale spraymist.
- Wash contaminated clothing.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying or before washing hands and face.
- Avoid spray drift onto areas not under treatment.
- Clean applicator thoroughly before using for other remedies.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container. Add the rinse water to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container.
- Destroy empty container after use and do not use for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food and drinking water.
- Many broadleaved crops, flowers and shrubs are susceptible to hormone weedkillers and care should be taken when spraying to avoid spray drift coming into contact with such plants.
- Leaching to the roots of such plants may also cause damage, therefore the material should not be used in the root zone of trees and shrubs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Turfweeder APM, please click here to download the