Virikop 200gr - Efekto
L0527 / N-AR 0146 / W 130195 Act No. 36 of 1947
A wettable powder fungicide and bactericide with protective properties for the control of certain diseases on fruit, vegetables, flowers and ornamentals, as listed.
ALLOW THE FOLLOWING NUMBER OF DAYS BETWEEN LAST APPLICATION AND HARVEST:
Strawberries, Potatoes, Apricots, Apples, Pears, Peaches and Plums – 14 weeks
Beans, Tomatoes, Crucifers and Cucurbits – 3 weeks
Grapes – 4 to 6 weeks
- Keep out of reach of children uninformed persons and animals.
- Store in a dry place, away from food and feed
*Copper oxychloride 850 g/kg
* Equivalent to 500 g/kg Copper metal (CAUTION / VERSIGTIG)
- Avoid intake or breathing of powder dust or spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- In case of skin contact – flush with plenty of water.
- Prevent contamination of other crops, grazing, rivers, dams or areas not under treatment.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, eating utensils and drinking water.
- Destroy empty container and do not re-use for any other purpose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Virikop, please click here to download the